We take this very seriously.
Diagnostic Caravans may ask for some personal details from its customers. This ensures that we can contact you and take account of your needs.
Diagnostic Caravans take our responsibility for looking after information seriously. We follow the data Protection Act at all times when asking for or handling your information including:
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully
- Data is processed only for the purpose(s) for which it was collected
- Data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Data is accurate and kept up to date
- Data is not kept longer than necessary
- Data is kept secure against unauthorised access and loss or damage
A copy of this statement will be brought to the attention of all employees and customers.